Get Away And Have Some Spark In Your Couple Life
Here are some tips that you can use to add some spark to your
couple life. With this romantic getaway tips, they will heat up
your romance in no time. You'll find ideas for romantic escapes
ranging from very modest to elaborate.
1. Make Your Home a Hideaway: You are probably thinking that
this won't work, but if you prepare just a little bit, it will
be a great success. Schedule your vacation in advance, like if
you were leaving home, unplug your phones, and let your friends
and family know you are on vacation. Once your "at home"
vacation starts, here are some things you may want to include to
add to the experience:
- go to the library, pick out a book you both like, and read it
out loud to each other while sitting on your back porch, or by
- rent a documentary about a foreign city you always wanted to
visit, like Paris, and afterwards have dinner at a local
restaurant that serves the cuisine you would find in that city
- watch a romantic movie and fall asleep in each other's arms
2. Seclusion in the Woods: How long has it been since you had
time to listen to each other? Weeks? Months? Dare I say, years?
If you've been deprived of meaningful, relaxed talk for more
than a few weeks, a vacation away from everything can be
wonderfully romantic. You can rent a cabin, or go camping (if
you both enjoy it), and really get to know each other again,
both emotionally and physically.
Need some ideas? Here they are:
- build a fire in your cabin, if it has a fireplace, or a
bonfire outside (make sure it's legal!), and roast some
marshmallows, which you can feed each other
- go for a long hike, and bring along a blanket so that when you
get tired you can lie down in a private area and add some spice
to the hike
- make some music together: bring along a guitar or harmonica
and serenade each other. Or, if you are not musically inclined,
bring along a CD of old favorites and sing along with the music
3. Relax on a Tropical Island: Why are tropical islands
romantic? With the sun and tropical breezes on your bare skin,
the sunsets by the ocean, coupled with some quality relaxing
time it's impossible not to feel reenergized and more romantic.
While on the island, schedule some pampering for both of you: a
nice spa treatment complete with a massage, followed by a glass
of quality wine, some chocolates, and whatever else you are
inspired to do....
4. Return to Your Honeymoon Hotel: This trip may be even more
romantic than the first time you made it.
Now you know each other's bodies enough to be able to drive your
partner wild. And with a treasure trove of memories to share,
nostalgia will play a great role in the reenactment of this love
story. You may even want to take some new vows: this time design
them to protect and rekindle your romance.
You have all tips now. It is your turn to start planning you
next romantic getaway!