Tips For Safe Shopping
- Shop during daylight hours whenever possible. If you must shop
at night, go with a friend or family member.
- Dress casually and comfortably
- Avoid wearing expensive jewelry.
- Do not carry a purse or wallet, if possible.
- Even though you are rushed and thinking about a thousand
things, stay alert to your surroundings.
- Avoid carrying large amounts of cash.
- Pay for purchases with a check or credit card when possible.
- Keep cash in your front pocket.
- Notify the credit card issuer immediately if your credit card
is lost, stolen, or misused.
- Keep a record of all of your credit card numbers in a safe
place at home.
- Be extra careful if you do carry a wallet or purse. They are
the prime targets of criminals in crowded shopping areas.
- Avoid overloading yourself with packages. It is important to
have clear visibility and freedom of motion to avoid mishaps.
- Beware of strangers approaching you for any reason. At this
time of year, "con-artists" may try various methods of
distracting you with the intention of taking your money or
Stay safe! Visit http://www.UrbanSafetySupplies.com and
http://www.HiTechHiddenCameras.com for all of your self defense
and security item needs.