How to Easily Unlock Your Leadership Genius

In psychology, a famous doctor said the mind is like an iceberg with only a tip visible above the water and the larger part is submerged. Studies show that humans only use 10% of the brain in doing the various tasks everyday. The other 90% is just kept in storage. Can one imagine what would happen if people had the ability to tap the unused resources? That person can do miracles and it