10 Tips To Avoid Crime
1. Be Alert!
- Keep your head up. - Be aware of your surroundings.
2. Vary Your Routines
- Predictability makes you a more likely target.
3. Lock It!
- Home, car, office - locks are your first line of defense.
4. Make Your Home A Tough Target
- Use floodlights, motion sensors, a security system,
5. Foil Car Jackers
- Keep windows/doors locked; check mirrors and blind spots when
- Stay one to one and a half lengths away from the car ahed of
- Sound your horn and flash your lights if you think you're
being approached by a car jacker.
6. Avoid Car Theft
- Lock it!
- Use an anti-theft device (alarm, club type device, etc.).
- Turn the wheels when you park.
- Never leave a spare key inside the car.
- Park in a well-lighted place.
- Put packages in the trunk.
7. Be Creative
- Think of unusual ways to protect yourself and your valuables.
8. Be Informed
- Learn the crime trends in your area and work to protect
yourself against them.
9. Get Involved
- Have you joined or organized a Neighborhood Watch program?
10. Don't Give Up!
- Crime can be reduced - with action, not apathy!
Stay safe! Visit http://www.UrbanSafetySupplies.com and
http://www.HiTechHiddenCameras.com for all of your self defense
and security item needs.