7 Great Steps to Have the Perfect Makeup
Quality and tested ways to achieve the perfect makeup that you have always dream of. Try it on and se for yourself. Good luck girl!
1. Do not wear too much makeup! It means that to enhance features not bring attention to you will be done by the makeup. That is what too much wearing of makeup will do. It will just bring unwanted attention to you. Never wear too thick eyeliner it will just make you look overdone and will just ruin your whole packaging. Avoid using too much mascara for it looks unnatural and it will flake. Make sure that your foundation is the same as your skin color. You must blend it well and remember that it meant to protect and give your face a smooth look. Avoid having obvious lines due to uneven blend of your powder. Ew!
2. Always apply a lip liner to completely cover the lips and then add color and your lipstick will definitely stay much longer. However, make sure that your lip liner does not show and the color matches your skin tone. If you want to make your lips appear small then stay inside the outline of your lips. However, if you decide to make your lips look larger, going outside the natural outline of your lips is recommended.
3. Make sure to wear makeup that is appropriate for the occasion. For instance, you are going to the beach you should not wear the same or as much makeup as you would if you were going dancing. And of when you are in daylight your makeup should be a lighter than when you are out for the evening.
4. Your perfect overall look. When your makeup is completed it should look natural. That simply means avoiding color that clash. If you have dark skin and hair you will look better in darker shades, light colors will make you look washed out. If your hair and skin tone are light, light colors will be better to you. if you have oily skin, it is better to use first oil control moisturizer and foundation then be sure to wear lose powder and then retouch if necessary.
5. Wearing makeup takes a lot of calculation. If you are unsure start with the light colors and then start slowly. Add one product at a time. You can start with foundation then mascara then blush on and lipstick.
6. Your hair color. It should be in harmony with your skin. If you have a dark complexion then keep it close shade with you makeup. However if you have light hair, use light colors. As you age lighten up your makeup for it to look better and natural.
7. Lastly, always keep your makeups looking fresh and vibrant retouch when needed to get that perfect model look.
About the author:
For Comments and Questions about the Article you may Log - on to http://www.facialskincareproducts.com