Top Ten Ways To Attract Loyalty
The Top 10 Ways to Attract Loyalty
Loyalty is valued and appreciated by most, but often hard to
come by. Below are some suggestions as to how to attract loyal
individuals into your life. Notice that many of the suggestions
involve your own behavior.
1. Define what it means to you. Loyalty means different things
to different people. Determine what it means to you. What does
it look like? How does it make you feel? Only then can you truly
recognize it and welcome it into your life.
2. Model the behavior that you expect from others. If you
practice loyalty and make it a part of your value system, you
will easily recognize it in others. Those are the individuals
you'll be attracted to.
3. Be true to yourself. Spend time getting to know yourself,
taking care of yourself, and standing up for yourself. If you
are loyal to YOU - others will be, too.
4. Speak up! If loyalty is what you value, educate those around
you. Let them know what is important to you.
5. Accept it! Many of us have so many past hurts that we
question every gift that comes our way. We are bitter, and
hesitant to accept what others have to offer. Life is too short
to live in fear. Open your heart and accept loyalty when it
comes your way.
6. Don't tolerate disloyalty. If someone in your life is
treating you in a disloyal manner, it's your responsibility to
let them know. You owe it to yourself.
7. Life is a journey - allow others the opportunity to change.
Some individuals may act in a disloyal manner and, once educated
or confronted, will make every effort to shift their behavior.
Don't be too hasty to push someone out of your life. You may be
forsaking a great potential relationship.
8. Live in the moment. When you live in the moment, your
awareness sharpens. You will find loyalty in situations that you
9. Show gratitude. Acknowledge those in your life who are loyal
to you. They will appreciate your feedback.
10. Get a pet! Now this is true loyalty!!