Top Ten Reasons To Let Go
The Top 10 Reasons To Let Go
We tend to control or try to hold on to so many issues, people,
and situations in our life. Many times we have absolutely no
true control over these things or the outcome of situations.
Below are ten reasons why we should let go.
1. You will be much lighter A tremendous weight will be lifted
when you stop controlling.
2. You will be able to admit your flaws By letting go, you will
learn that you cannot do, and be responsible for, everything.
You aren't perfect - surprise!!
3. There may be someone else who can handle it better By giving
up your responsibility for the person, feeling, issue, etc. -
you are encouraging the universe to search for the right person
for the job. There may be someone who is much better equipped to
deal with it!!
4. Lower your stress level Control takes so much effort. Why put
yourself through the stress?
5. Release negative emotions When you let go of an issue, a lot
of negative emotions go with it: anger, resentment, fear......
6. Make room for positive things Letting go frees up room for
bigger and better things. Emotionally, you can focus on the
7. Form a great habit The more you become aware of the
importance of letting go, the easier it will be to do it. Once
you form the habit, life will be much more effortless.
8. Others will appreciate it When you're not constantly
controlling someone or something - you become more authentic and
relationships will improve.
9. You find out more about yourself When you're not busy fixing
someone else, you have more time to fix yourself!! You can
explore and get to know yourself. Remember, the only thing we
can truly control is our own thoughts and actions!
10. Have fun Once you've established a habit of letting go,
you'll see just how much fun you can have with life!!