Top Ten Reasons To Have A Balanced Life
The Top 10 Reasons to Have a Balanced Life
1. Balance is discipline. Balance encourages us to look at all
areas of our life. Discipline comes when we consistently reflect
on those areas and make the proper adjustments.
2. Balance prevents obsession. At times we may focus too heavily
on one area that needs attention. Then other areas suffer
because we're obsessing. If we strive for balance by looking at
the big picture - it's harder to obsess.
3. Balance creates internal harmony. When our life is balanced,
we feel in sync with the Universe. It's a satisfied feeling and
a sense of "letting go."
4. Balance offers a sense of accomplishment. When we are in
harmony and life is flowing easily, we feel good about
ourselves, know that we've done well and accomplished something
5. Balance puts us at peace. When we are balanced, we feel at
peace with ourselves and with the Universe. There is a calming,
euphoric effect to being balanced.
6. Balance creates a connection. When all areas of our life are
strong and steady, there is a connection. We are able to give
and receive, be happy and make others happy, exchange energy.
7. Balance is life giving. Balance is life. Balance is all the
things about us and about our world. It makes us well rounded,
intuitive, happy, and spiritual.
8. Balance gives us meaning. Balance gives us reasons to
communicate with others, relate to them, work out differences,
coordinate, and pray. The need for balance pushes us to ask
questions, search for answers and change lifestyles.
9. Balance gives us direction and strength. Without balance we
drift and stray, we don't honor our commitments, we over commit,
we have no stable foundation.
10. Balance is freedom. Balance sets us free from worry,
obsession and guilt. Balance comes from eliminating tolerations,
knowing yourself, using extreme self care, getting clear on
needs and values. And that is true freedom!!