Top Ten Reasons To Be Honest
The Top 10 Reasons for Being Honest
1. Honesty means being authentic. Honesty is a reflection of
yourself and your true feelings. If you want people to know who
you really are, just be honest.
2. Honesty shows courage. It takes an immense amount of courage
to say what you feel. It is difficult and takes practice and
3. Honesty shows you care. When you're honest, with yourself and
others, it shows how much you really care. When people
experience a caring attitude - it makes them stop and think.
4. Honesty creates a circle of love. Honesty sets an example
that can create more honesty. This energy translates into love
and can create an on-going circle of loving relationships.
5. Honesty shows maturity. Many times there can be hurt and pain
associated with honesty. A mature person can prepare for that
and work through it with the other person.
6. Honesty fosters a connection. Honesty can bring people
closer. It forms a bond, or connection because the two people
may be working with some very painful issues.
7. Honesty feels exhilarating. It feels great to be authentic
and say what you feel, especially when it's well received.
8. Honesty eliminates garbage. Hiding true feelings or
withholding information turns into emotional garbage. Too much
negative energy can be spent on dishonesty. Being honest
eliminates garbage and cleans out your emotional tank!
9. Honesty will attract honesty. If honesty is truly important
to you and it's practiced regularly, you will soon attract the
same type of people into your life.
10. Honesty can keep you out of trouble!! We all know how you
can dig yourself in deeper with lies and deceit. So don't even
go there!! Start with a clean slate by staying honest.