Keeping Your Dog Healthy
Feed him a balanced diet.
Additional tips from owners include:
Give an occasional yogurt treat
- Ask your vet about giving Boxers calcium tablets as they could have some problems later on in life!
- Keep him comfortable so his immune system can remain strong.
- Boxers are shorthaired and sensitive to extreme elements of the weather and thus must be kept a housedog. His shortened muzzle also makes hot and humid weather uncomfortable for him.
- Give Boxers lots of exercise and regularly.
- Remember that he is a big and strong breed and requires physical outlets for his boundless energy and high play/prey drive.
- Walk them three times a day or have play sessions. Provide plenty of space for them to bounce around. You want to keep their spirit up and not break it or they won