Brighten Your Day and Enlighten Your Life
George Bernard Shaw once said that if you find something funny
search it for hidden truth. Here are few pearls of wisdom
packaged in humour. Enjoy.
1. You wouldn't worry what people thought about you if you only
knew how seldom they did.
2. To expect life to treat you fairly because you're a good
person is like expecting a bull not to charge you because you're
3 .Worry is like a rocking chair; it will give you something to
do, but won't get you anywhere.
4. Pain and suffering are a lot like gas....they too shall pass.
5. Always borrow money from a pessimist. They don't expect to be
6. Anyone who says that swimming is good for the figure has
never taken a real good look at a whale.
7. A bore is always "ME" deep in conversation.
8. Some people think their lives are full, when really they're
9. If at first you don't succeed, try not to be amazed.
10. A leader without a sense of humour is like a grass cutter at
a cemetery. You have a lot of people under you paying absolutely
Live Better....Laugh More